NOTE: We've made a few changes to our shipping and delivery options. If you'd like to understand why, read here: https://www.mccollsbrewery.co.uk/blogs/news/new-shipping-and-delivery-option
- Delivery charges are calculated at checkout.
- FREE DELIVERY on orders over £40.00
- All Small Parcels (less than 2kg) are £4.50
- All other orders are £7.50
- Physical Gift Cards are £1.50
- FREE PICK UP from brewery is allowed with prior arrangement or when specific times are advertised.
- FREE Local Delivery (see map below)
DELIVERY TIMESCALE 1. Order before 10pm > 2. Order booked in, packed and shipped the following day > 3. Delivered the day after that.
- UK DELIVERY WEEKEND CUT OFF - We highly recommend ordering before 10pm on a Wednesday.
- LOCAL DELIVERY WEEKEND CUT OFF - Please place all orders before 12pm on a Friday. Delivery will be no later than 7pm on a Friday, however we'll endeavour to get beer to you on the same day as you ordered or within 24hrs.
- We always use NEXT DAY delivery wherever possible. This is not always possible to certain postcodes, over weekends and national holidays. Unforseen delays may also occur once in the possession of the courier.
- If the courier is in any doubt about the age of the recipient on delivery, they will request some form of ID. We reserve the right to cancel the delivery if the age and identity of the recipient is in doubt.
- No refund will be considered for orders made by minors.
- It is your responsibility to ensure that an adult over the age of 18 is at the delivery address to sign for receipt of the goods.
- Signature at the point of delivery acknowledges receipt of the goods. Goods will not be left with third parties unless by prior arrangement.
- It is our policy to ensure that all our goods are supplied to our customers in perfect condition. We will only exchange or refund products which we deem “not fit for consumption”. If the product is simply not liked by the customer, it cannot be exchanged, replaced or returned.
- It is the responsibility of the customer to report goods damaged in transit.
- McColl's Brewery Limited are not liable for damage caused by customer mishandling.
- Alcohol is best enjoyed in moderation. Find out more here: http://www.drinkaware.co.uk
- Our policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
- To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging. In the case of broken/damaged bottles or cans, please inform us by email at email@example.com with proof of purchase.
- We do not accept returns on all perishable products, gift cards or brewery tours.
- There are certain situations where only partial refunds are granted (if applicable)
- Any item not in its original condition, is damaged or missing parts for reasons not due to our error
- Any item that is returned more than 30 days after delivery
Refunds (if applicable)
- Once your return or proof of purchase is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
- If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within 30 days.
- To return your product, you should mail your product to: McColl's Brewery Limited, Unit 4 Randolph Industrial Estate, Durham, DL14 9SJ, United Kingdom
- You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
- Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you, may vary.