Terms & Conditions
GENERAL INCLUDING AGE RESTRICTIONS
- You must be aged 18 or over to purchase alcoholic beverages. It is an offence to sell alcohol to anyone under the age of 18 in the UK.
- There is a minimum order of two cans/bottles per order to qualify for delivery. Orders of a single can will be collection from brewery only.
- When ordering and making a payment you are deemed to have accepted our Terms and Conditions including confirming you are of legal age to purchase alcohol.
- The recipient of gifts containing alcohol must also be 18 or over.
- McColl's Brewery Limited reserves the right to amend these Terms and Conditions without notice at any time
- All prices are quoted in pounds sterling.
- In the event that an error with pricing does occur, we will make every effort to contact you to confirm if you would like to proceed with the order at the correct price, or we may decide to honor the incorrect price.
- Every effort is made to ensure we have listed items in stock, there are occasions where this may not be possible. We will contact you to discuss a suitable replacement.
- We reserve the right to withdraw or replace products in our Online Store without notice.
- McColl's Brewery Limited takes no responsibility and shall not be held liable for information that is incomplete, inaccurate or out of date.
- We cannot accept responsibility for delivery failure if you provide an incorrect address and postal code or incorrect contact telephone number. Please check this information when placing your order.
CANCELLATIONS OF ORDERS
- We will cancel your order and refund any payment provided cancellation is within 7 days after the receipt of the beers and that the beers are returned in good condition, unopened and sealed as required by the Consumer Protection from Distance Selling Regulations 2000 (as amended).
- To cancel orders, call us or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. You may also write a letter to us using the following mailing address: McColl's Brewery Limited, Unit 4 Randolph Industrial Estate, Evenwood, Bishop Auckland, DL14 9SJ
- Refunds will be made within 30 days from the date of cancellation.
- It is the customer's responsibility to ensure the goods are correctly repackaged and safely returned.
- We can arrange collection, but charges will apply.
- Payment can only be made using credit/debit cards, or in cash if opting to collect from the brewery.
- Card payments are made securely. McColl's Brewery Limited do not record financial information. Your personal details are not passed to any third party.
- Payment will be taken at the time of ordering, unless paying in cash at the brewery.
- All prices include VAT
- Delivery is normally within 4-5 working days. We will endeavour to dispatch on the same day.
- We cannot accept any liability for delay.
- Deliveries must be signed for by a person of 18 years or older. If our couriers are in any doubt about the age of the recipient on delivery, they will request some form of ID. We reserve the right to cancel the delivery if the age and identity of the recipient is in doubt.
- No refund will be considered for orders made by minors.
- It is your responsibility to ensure that an adult over the age of 18 is at the delivery address to sign for receipt of the goods.
- Signature at the point of delivery acknowledges receipt of the goods. Goods will not be left with third parties unless by prior arrangement.
- It is our policy to ensure that all our goods are supplied to our customers in perfect condition. We will only exchange or refund products which we deem “not fit for consumption”. If the product is simply not liked by the customer, it cannot be exchanged, replaced or returned.
- It is the responsibility of the customer to report goods damaged in transit.
- McColl's Brewery Limited are not liable for damage caused by customer mishandling.
- Alcohol is best enjoyed in moderation. Find out more here: http://www.drinkaware.co.uk
If you receive your products in a poor condition (e.g. broken bottles or cans or spoiled beers), please inform us by e-mailing email@example.com we will give you a refund on spoiled or damaged bottles/cans only. This will occur within 30 days
These terms and conditions do not affect your statutory rights.
All content is © McColl's Brewery Limited unless otherwise stated.
McColl's Brewery Limited shall not be liable for the failure to fulfil any terms of any transaction governed by these conditions of sale if fulfilment has been delayed, hindered or prevented by any circumstances whatsoever which is not directly within its control such as, but not exclusively, Act of God, Government regulation or order, fire, theft, flood, strike, riot, insurrection, war, national emergency, power shortage, pandemic, terrorist activity.
McColl's Brewery Limited are not liable for breach of these conditions for any loss or liability arising from circumstances of force majeure.
These Terms and Conditions shall be subject to and interpreted in accordance with the laws of England. Our failure to enforce a right does not amount to waiver of it.