If you can't find the answer below please have a look at the DELIVERY page or the TAP ROOM page first. You can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or DM us on social media. We'll get back to you asap, usually within 24 hrs.
- How long does a Party Keg last? Before they are opened (broached) they can last up to 6 months if kept at 5C (in the Fridge). Once opened they will last for a maximum of 1 week if kept in the fridge. Once the top lid is lifted oxygen will enter the keg and the beer will spoil quicker.
- How big are the Party Kegs? They hold 5L of beer, approx 8.8 pints. Fridge wise the are 25cm tall and are 16cm deep and wide.
- Can you recycle Party Kegs? Yes and no, let us explain. They are made of steel, so they can definitely be 100% recycled but its unlikely to be a curb side collection by the bin men (check your local councils policy). Otherwise a trip to the local recycling centre is in order.
- How long does Bag-in-Box beer last? Again, being kept in the fridge (at 5C) is key to prolonging its life. A couple of weeks un-opened is fine but once opened it will keep for a maximum of 1 week (in the fridge!!!).
- How big are the Bag-in-Boxes? They hold 5L of beer, approx 8.8 pints. Fridge wise they lay flat so are 16cm tall, 16cm wide and 24cm deep.
- Can you recycle Bag-in-Box? Yes, 100%. Please check your local councils policy first. The plastic tap should be removed and the plastic inner recycled with plastic bags as per normal.
Your can labels say '100% Compostable' what's that about? They are made from corn and are 100% renewable and will completely biodegrade. Please seperate the label from the can when recycling.
- Can I collect or buy beer from the brewery? At present (June 2020) we are not offering a regular or permanent collection day/time. If you'd like to collect from the brewery please contact us well in advance to confirm a time and date. In 'normal' times we do have an open tap room onsite where you can regularly buy/collect from.
- Are your beers meant to be hazy? All our beers be it can, bottle, keg, cask or bag-in-box are all UNADULTERATED. NATURALLY HAZY. VEGAN FRIENDLY. This often leaves a natural haze to the beer but actually contains so much more flavour, aroma and mouth feel. That said, certain beers (especially in small pack) can drop clear over time when kept in the fridge.
- Also, you'll often find the first pour of a can or bottle to be crystal clear, the second or last pour can be cloudy or contain sediment. This is totally natural and should be embraced, it can enhance your drinking experience and there is no harm in drinking the lot. Enjoy.
- Are your beers vegan friendly? All our beers be it can, bottle, keg, cask or bag-in-box are all UNADULTERATED. NATURALLY HAZY. VEGAN FRIENDLY. We do not use fish derived finings. On the very odd occasion that we use non vegan additions (e.g. lactose or honey) we will clearly state this on the product page and packaging.